XtraMath logo


I have to let you all know about a really fun math website.... Yes I just said MATH Check it out here.
My kids have been playing on this for just over a week. It takes no more that 5-10 minutes and focuses on basic math skills;  Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division. 

The kids log themselves on to website and I get a report emailed to me once a week with their progress. It's all about accuracy, speed, and of course FUN.

The website is a free not for profit organization and donations are excepted (and probably welcomed).

Here's a link to some other reviews  

Check it out.... and let me know what you think.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13