Time 4 Learning Month Trial Review

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool,afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience.

https://www.time4learning.com/


   

I have signed up today to review Time4Learning for a month!! So excited!


It looks quite a good program, however for me it seems a little more than I could afford each month.  I am very interested in seeing how the kids enjoy it.  I even signed little Jam up for the PreK program.  Our application to test the program is still pending for now so hopefully they will approve us!!


Keep posted to see what the kiddo's think of it.


We will be using this as a supplemental program for the month, as we already follow the Milestones Academy program pretty closely.  Milestones Academy is a free curriculum resource intended for LDS Christian families or anyone else desiring to further a child’s education.




http://www.milestonesacademy.com/Site/Welcome.html

Jam is following year 5 and Boo is following year 3 You can find the curriculum here http://www.milestonesacademy.com/Site/Curriculum.html

Comments

  1. So glad you decided to try T4L;) We have been using it for over 4 years now and we all still love it! It works really great for my visual learner. Of course, we didn't start with the Pre-K lessons (wish I had thought of homeschooling them from the beginning!) but we did start in the 1st grade with my youngest. He was giggling the first day at the cartoon guys!
    I can't wait to see what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13