Mr Popper's Penguins

A home school group I belong to obviously has connections with a local theater. We were able to go see a fun version of Mr Poppers Penguins.


There was a strict no photography rule during the play, but I managed to sneak one before it
started. Captain came home and wanted to watch the movie version. It was different but still enjoyable. I love times like this when I get to spend time doing something special which just one of the kids.
Our theater does special showings for schools and homeschoolers, it's a lot cheaper and takes place during the day - which is perfect for field trips!
We were sat right at the top of the theater. Captain thought it hilarious when I referred to it as the 'Nose Bleeds' I had to explain it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13