B is Book It - Pizza (Inculding Homeschoolers)

BOOK IT PIZZA PROGRAM



Did you know that home-schoolers can sign up for the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program.

You can read all about it here

We got involved in this program when my older two were in public school and it really was the highlight of their month when they received their certificates. My kids still love it, even though this year was the first year Jam wasn't eligible (which made him very sad). This year we had a fun experience. My kids turned ordered their Book It pizza's and when it was time to pick it up they came out holding a Medium Pizza apparently my local Pizza hut ran out of personal pans 

Did you know that the BOOK IT program was started by The Pizza Hut President Art Gunther he had a son who was a struggling reader and then as the website says he had a Light-bulb moment and realized that Pizza was a good motivator Pizza + Praise + Family = Success and a program was born.

We have loved this program over the years and although I have just enrolled Boo for her last year of the program I know I have another 6 years enjoying it with Little J.

I would encourage everyone to sign up and add some pizza to your home-school!

Ben and Me

©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13