Happy New Year

I nearly made it through 2016 without being sick once. Until Friday I got hit big time. So for the first time in a long time I didn't stay up to ring in the new year. In fact we cheated and watched the fireworks in London online - about 6 hours early.

It looks like 2017 will be an interesting one. We start the New Year off by getting a third driver! I'm nervous but excited. Driving test sometime this week! So many other things on the horizon but my main goal is to enjoy the moment and not dwell on things we can't change.

So my word for 2017 is to "enjoy". I don't want to stress about things I can't change just enjoy every moment as it happens.

So happy New Year, I'm going to try and enjoy today - even though we are starting the new year out with a sick day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13