Random Five Friday 2/21/14

Random Five 


I love it when the sun is shining and the weather looks like spring is coming - I hope it's not just teasing me.

1. I need to find a cute dress in grey for three girls aged 8 - 11 any ideas would be welcome.

2. Tuesday this week was beautiful here. We planned a Zoo trip with the cousins and it was perfect.


3.This week my husband and Jam trimmed our trees. Little J helped out for about two minutes and then got carried away playing with the melting ice.


 4. I am so excited, I will be posting my first two reviews next week (both for my 5 year old). I can't choose a favorite Little J loved both of them. Come back next week to read more!

5. Saturday morning we cooked our Valentine's breakfast. It was a spur of the moment thing. I cooked a fresh strawberry sauce, and hubby made french toast out of some crusty bread we had. Little J was sad at first because he wanted pancakes. However after taking a couple of bites he decided it was better than plain old pancakes.


Check out more randomness over at The Pebble Pond.

The Pebble Pond
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13