Random Friday - Feb 14 2014


 Happy Valentine's Day

1. My husband normally buys me a dozen roses and one for Boo every year. This year we got a treat. Mini rose bushes!!! They are so sweet. I love that I will be able to look at them for more than just three or four days.



2. Is it wrong that my kids think that Valentines day should be a major holiday!

3. Little J bought a notebook at the Dollar Tree this week and has been putting it to good use.

   
4. Boo posted her favorite poem this week on her blog Lavagirl Rocks. The Thousandth Man by Rudyard Kipling.

5. As you know I am from England. Now and again it's fun to hear the accent. I have been watching a fun series called Hetty Wainthropp Investigates.
It's considered a TVPG I love hearing the Yorkshire accent. It is also available on Youtube - which is great.


Check out what other people are saying by clicking on the link below...it will take you over to The Pebble Pond.
The Pebble Pond

©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13