First Day March 1st

I completely forgot about my first day pictures...luckily I took three pictures. So I am going to add them anyway.

My older kids have decided that they need more practice with soft serve ice-cream. Little J asked us to learn out the lights because his ice-cream was melting.






Check out some more first day posts over at Journey To Josie.

©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13