Random Five Friday

1. Captain wrote a really cool note today. Since we started using the PAL program from IEW his confidence has grown amazingly! If you read it carefully you can just about make out what it says. Normally he insists that I spell everything for him, so this is huge!

2. 18 hours in a car...audio dramas are the bomb!

3. It's funny as you drive how often city name's are repeated.

4. Today I have been reminiscing all of the rode trips I did as a child. My parent's always made it fun. I told my kids that I used to travel these distances without movies...they were shocked!

5. Family reunions are awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13