Fun Fact Friday


Welcome to another fun fact Friday. For the next few weeks I thought I would focus on one of my monkeys. This week is special because it will focus on our angel Heather.



1. Heather was only physically in our lives for three and a half years. From the day she was born to now seventeen years later, she has taught me how much I can love another person. I do not resent the pain of missing her, as it reminds me of how deeply I can love.



2. Heather's main concern was that everyone loved everyone else. She often asked my Mom and Dad (Grandma and Grandpa) if she loved her Nana and Grandpa (My husband's parents). They were friends when my husband and I were children and so of course they do and would often tell her so. This would be repeated often for all family members. Her love reminds us that family bonds are important, nothing else matters. We love each other, despite our faults and failings period.


3. Heather used to tell us from being little that she didn't need to learn her letters and numbers or how to read.

4. Heather and my niece (now 18 and leaving for college) were best friends.




5. If she decided she didn't want to eat dinner there was NO making her she would not be convinced (chocolate was never refused).



My list about my angel could go on and on but today I will just share the five.

We miss you Heather.





©2011-2013 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Precious, precious. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! Thank you for sharing and bless you as you remember your angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful memories and tribute! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I can't imagine how difficult. *hugs to you*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13