I am a Purex Insider and sometimes get the chance to try out new Purex products. The latest product Purex PowerShot is an really cool product. I have a tendency to put WAY too much detergent in when I wash. Honestly who can really get 32 loads out of a normal bottle - try 15 max for me! However, with this new bottle of Purex I can finally see me keeping to the right amount of liquid! Here's a quick video of my second time using the PowerShot bottle! Of course it has the awesome cleaning power that I have come to expect from Purex just in a nifty designed bottle! I really hate having liquid leaking everywhere after putting a load in, and so far this product has lived up to it's 'mess free' claim. So if you want to win a coupon to get your own bottle as soon as they come in the store you'll want to fill out the giveaway below. I will be giving 2 lucky winners 1 coupon each - for 1 free bottle. Plus don't for get to pop over to Purex's pag...
For the last couple of week Captain America has really been enjoying this really cool picture book full of bible stories. Captain America has really loved these stories. In fact the very day this book came in the mail he made Dad read it from cover to cover. Just about every day since, he has convinced someone to read at least one to him. The stories are all told in rhyme which make them really fun to read as well as listen to. The pictures are also very bright and fun. The book retails for $14.99 it's marketed for ages 4-8 and it makes the perfect book for bedtime. You can check out the book trailer below... The book contains the stories of; Adam and Eve Noah's Ark Joseph Moses Escape from Egypt Tower of Babel Joshua at Jericho Gideon David and Esther Daniel and the Lions' Den Jonah Birth of Jesus John the Baptist Jesus walking on water The Good Samaritan Parable of the Wayward son Last Supper Jesus on the Cross ...
Comments
Post a Comment
I love to hear what you think!