Random 5 Friday

This is the first time that I have written a random 5 post. I have decided to think of 5 random things is very hard...

1. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and have been all my life. This weekend is our General Conference. I love this weekend it is a time for me to step back and rejuvenate.


2. I am an expat (from England) I have lived in the US for 14 years and I LOVE IT. We are on countdown to become citizens.

3. I have 3 living children Jam - 12, Boo - 10, and Little J - 4. I also have two angels in heaven Heather, and Sam.

4. I am TOTALLY addicted to an English show called Foyle's War I love the fact that each episode is movie length. I like that it is historical based around World War II in Britain.

5. This year I have been blessed to be a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew. To say I am LOVING it is an understatement. I have enjoyed using new products and using them with my children.

Check out some more Random 5 here.



©2011-2013 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Coming over from Random 5 on Friday. I have actually met a lot of people from England lately. Do you miss it? I've only ever lived in the US and the thought of living abroad (for a little while)is intriguing. I love the US and don't think I could live overseas for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do miss some parts of it mainly friends and family! We have only been back once in 14 years. My four year old keeps asking when we are going again!!My twelve year old wishes we had a 'beam me up Scotty' machine I think they call it a transporter or something :). - Yes he is watching the original Star Trek right now. He would love to just pop over and see Nana and Grandpa and then pop back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is harder than I thought to come up with 5 random thoughts! The Schoolhouse Review Crew IS a lot of fun, isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Random 5 linky. It's great to meet another Crew member. I also wanted to say, my mom grew up in England. She has been hear since before I was born though (and I am going to be 40 this year). We visited England several times while I was little. In fact, my younger sister was actually born there when I was 5 years old.
    I also agree that it isn't as easy as you would think to come up with 5 random things to talk about. This is my second week participating.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being part of the Crew too! Even more than I expected. :)

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree thinking of 5 random things can be hard. I'm going to keep a running list throughout the week in the hopes that I'll have five by the time Friday rolls around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13