Random 5 Friday

Last week I found it very hard to write five random things. I am hoping that it will be easier this week. I have found myself thinking about it all week.

1. I am a self confessed over protective Mom. After losing my oldest daughter some say it is not surprising. I often call my sister for advice to find out if I am being over-protective or just being a normal protective Mom.

2. I don't do well with gray skies...they make me sad.

3. We are having our Easter egg hunt tomorrow. We waited for Grandma and Grandpa to come home.

4. I am fortunate to be able to work from home.

5. I LOVE FRIDAYS.

Check out other people's random five here.



©2011-2013 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. I find it hard to come up with random things too. I decided to keep a draft and just type in something as it comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I'm a SAHM, I also love Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your daughter. I am very overprotective too. In this world, you have to be. :)

    I love Fridays too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13