Throwback Thursday

My niece is getting married tomorrow. She was my oldest daughter's best friend. It is a time of bitter sweetness for me. My niece is beautiful, and marrying a great man. However it makes me miss Heather terribly. I think of what she would be like, it seems like yesterday and also forever since I last saw these girls together. 15 years has flown by but also dragged on forever.

So in celebration of my niece's wedding and in memory of Heather, I dedicate this post to them.



©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13