Random Five - June 6th 2014


1. Today we went to Legoland Discover Center and Sea Life Aquarium it was amazing. Since we were sent the tickets in exchange for a review, I will just add some pictures as a 'teaser' and I will write a full post soon.


2. We met a man who works for Hallmark today. OK I hear you say...that's not that interesting. Well he also does the voice for 'Curious George' which is Little J's current favorite show. So he thought that was pretty neat.

3. My office is almost finished. I will post some new pictures soon.

4. I am having withdrawal symptoms...I haven't been swimming in 3 days.

5. Did I mention I have an awesome husband...and he is nearly finished with my office.

Don't forget to check out the other Random fives over at The Pebble Pond!

The Pebble Pond

©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Ooh Legoland :) That sounds like an awesome trip. AND you got to meet Curious George? Great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool about meeting the voice of Curious George! That IS interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I'm jealous you meant the voice of Curious George- cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13