5 on the Fifth - Favorite Blog Posts Link-up

I am linking up with Ben and Me every month on the fifth to share with you some of my favorite blog posts of the past month. These posts are not from my blog but from those I follow and enjoy to read.

5 on the Fifth

NUMBER 1

The first post I want to share is from Teach Beside Me. This is one of the first blogs I found when I started homeschooling. I love it! We are saving up our milk jugs to make this skeleton. I will post a picture of ours when we get it finished. We think October is a perfect time to make this. However Boo is also doing Human Anatomy this yeat and so it's a fun way for her to make a cute skeleton.

Milk Jug Skeleton

NUMBER 2

A blog post that came up on my facebook page was from Momastery.com. The blog post was called This is what brave means. It struck a cord in my heart. Many times we assume that being brave means to 'do' the scary thing. This was a great reminder that sometimes being brave means we say 'no'.

To Thine Own Self Be True

NUMBER 3

I nearly bought a math cheat sheet this year when we were starting back up. However I recently came across this really fun blog - written by a homeschooled teen. She has a free math cheat sheet available here. Pop over to lechaimontheright.com and check it out!
FREE Math Cheat Sheet

NUMBER 4

I know when I started homeschooling three years ago, cost was a major factor. I was scared as we don't really have much of a budget for it. This post from Only Passionate Curiosity.
Has some really great resources for homeschooling for FREE!

Free Homeschool Curriculum 

NUMBER 5

My last link for the month (definitely not the least) is from the blog Teach me to Braid 

 

The post If my child marries yours is awsome. I have always thought about praying for those who my children will marry, but never thought about praying for the parents raising those children. A real heart opener.


5 on the Fifth
©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. those are some good links. thanks for sharing them with us. :)

    Annette @ A net in time
    I blog at: http://anetintimeschooling.weebly.com/a-net-in-time-blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13