Random Five Friday - October 10

1. I think I am coming down with something. So I went to the store and stocked up on some more Emergen C and Garlic. I have been diffusing Spark Naturals - Respire Blend all day but I think I may have to change to the Spark Natural Shield Protective Blend to help everyone else in the house.

2. My Mom and Dad went away last weekend and brought my kids a little present. Captain America got this cute book called ' National Geographic Kids Weird But True #3

The kids love it and have been quoting stuff from it all week.

3. All the mined gold in the world can fill two olympic-size swimming pools (random fact)

4. Frog bones grow new rings as they age, just like trees.

5. Mosquitoes prefer to bite people with smelly feet!

I know, I know I couldn't help but share a few of the 'random facts'.

The Pebble Pond

©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13