Random Five August 1st

1. It was my birthday this week. Hubby was going to take me out for dinner, I asked him to cook me one of our T Bones from our half cow we bought...Awesome.

2. I moved into my new office this week.

3. Jam was awarded his Life Scout last Sunday. I am so proud of him.

4. Little J found a new computer program. He loves it! www.teachyourmonstertoread.com He is working on level two, probably would have played all day if I had let him.

5. We love poems. Boo's favorite poetry book is The Young Puffin Book of Verse.

I will link up over at The Pebble Pond as soon as I can.

See you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13