Random Five Friday - August 8th 2014

1. I gave the kids an extra week off. Although we have still been working on reviews, math, and reading. Our full schedule starts again Monday.

2. Have I ever mentioned my kids like rocks. We are going to look for rocks tomorrow. Stay posted for pictures later in the week.

3. We are coming the end of our lastest television treat. We have been watching Merlin. It's getting a bit tense now we are getting to the end. The funny thing is Jam and Boo keep on comparing it to the books they have read of the stories of King Arthur, which of course they LOVE.


4. We have just finished up the last of the English chocolate that my neice brought over when she visited. Little J's favorite is Milky Bar

Milkybar Wrapper

5. I am SO excited for the new school year. We have got some fun reviews we are working on. Especially IEW Fix it Grammar


Check out more Random Five over at the Pebble Pond.

The Pebble Pond

©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. I am pretty excited about the IEW review too. We officially start on the 18th so this is my last week to get things prepped and planned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13