Random Five August 22 2014

1. We have had the hottest weather o far this week. Typical since we started back to full school.
2. We snuck in two swim parties.  One with friends and one with Grandma and Grandpa.
3. My hanging baskets are dying and I don't really know why. I have watered and fed them. Very sad...
4. We have two buzzagent things in the works. My Monopoly from Hasbro and a new Robo Dog. The kids are SO excited to get the robotic dog to play with!
5. Going to watch Dirt Track racing tomorrow night. I heard we need to take earplugs. The kids are excited....
Check out more Random Five over at ThePebblePond


The Pebble Pond

©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13