Leather Conditioner and Restorer {Tomoson Review}

I love leather! I have leather seats in the car and leather in the living room. My husband and I decided that the leather would be a lot more serviceable with young children and we were definitely right. Except for shoes and buckles on pants, they have really kept looking really good.

I was offered a bottle of Leather Afterlife to review and decided it would be really nice to treat the sofa. I really like the brown color of our sofa even before I used this treatment but it was amazing after.

My sofa is a really nice brown, I used the Leather Afterlife with a microfiber sponge and rubbed it in all over. The leather became nice and shiny and soft. I really loved it. I can't wait to try it on my car seats.




©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13