Petunia Skincare - {Tomoson Review}

Have you ever tried a Derma Roller. I hadn't until recently, and I was really impressed. I was sent a Derma RollerRevitalize Eye Serum and, Best Anti-Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C by Petunia Skincare.



I was a little nervous to try the derma roller. However, when I used it it didn't hurt at all. If you haven't used one or heard about it they are getting very popular as a alternative to more expensive cosmetic surgical procedures. The derma roller has been proven to to stimulate collagen production. It can be used to build up pitted acne scars, large pores etc...

The instructions on the derma roller says to use on clean skin and do about 10x rolls across the whole face, or you can focus on problem areas. I don't have any major problems but of course I am starting to get fine lines on my face. I love how this makes my face feel. It was especially nice when used with the Vitamin Acid Serum with Vitamin C and the Eye Serum. It really felt amazing! Honestly my skin felt so smooth after using all three products together.

I did noticed my pores have definitely gotten smaller - however, I don't fancy posting a picture of my pores.

All in all I think this product is great, I know Boo has come into the room a couple of times while I was using the derma roller and was very intrigued - now she wants to try one too!




©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13