Random Five Friday - April 3rd

1. It's been a crazy week of weather. We have been up to 76 degrees and down to 46.

2. I have a friend who just posted her new book on Amazon called The Ghosts of Gifford Hall I haven't bought a book just for me on Amazon for ages. Normally I just purchase books the kids need for school and I just read what I can find for free. However I bought this book to support my friend. I wasn't sure what to expect but WOW I was blown away! It is awesome. I don't like anything too scary, and I am quite hard to please as I love a story to drag me in straight away. This book did just that. Boo and Jam have both read it too and LOVED it! They keep on asking me when book 2 is coming...I told my friend she needs to hurry before my kids drive me crazy. Check out the Facebook page for the book here.


3. I can't wait to make our Easter nests tomorrow! I love Easter weekend.

4. I love this video and it's perfect for Easter #BecauseHeLives click on the link to watch it.

5. I can't believe Nana and Grandpa have been here for over a week! Plus my parents come home from England Monday - I can't wait, I have missed them like crazy!!!

The Pebble Pond

©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13