Random Five Friday April 24 2015

1. I love city wide garage sales!

2. Boo made/decorated cupcakes at her church activity this week. They turned out really cute!

3. After having a little break (half work load) while Nana and Grandpa were visiting the kids are back on full schedule , and it feels good.

4. We school year round. I feel that it gives us a lot more flexibility during the year. The older two understand about long summer holidays, they were in public schools long enough to understand. Captain hasn't really known anything other than home school.

5. We made pizzas again for dinner. This time we tried a new recipe. Sausage, bacon, Chorizo, olives, onions, green peppers, pepperoni, fresh tomatoes, jalapenos, cheese (of course). It was delicious!


The Pebble Pond

©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. I love any yard sales!! I can get myself in trouble though. I always seem to bring home things I don't need. 😜 Tonight is pizza night here. I look forward to it all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cupcakes! She did a great job. Pizza...sounds good (vegetarian around here, though... ;) ). We need to HAVE a yard sale, here. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13