Garcinia Cambogia Extract 85 % HCA Complex-2 - REVIEW


Over Christmas I was sent some pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones to try from Summit Nutrition's.



Here's what Summit Nutrition's have to save about their product.

WHY SUMMIT NUTRITIONS GARCINIA CAMBOGIA? - Our Garcinia Cambogia is 100% Natural, it is extracted only from the natural source (Not synthesized in lab) by using natural water(Scientifically Developed Patented Extraction Method), a traditional Ayurveda method by eliminating the use of harsh solvent like alcohol, acetone etc.

85% HCA MAXIMUM STRENGHT FORMULA - Summit Nutritions Garcinia Cambogia has more than 85% HCA complex which includes real and legitimate (Third party Tested in US according to standardization of USP/NF) approximate 72% (-) HCA and its in stabilized form with complex of natural lactones of HCA, Citric Acid and Mineral of Natural calcium

NATURAL SOURCE OF CALCIUM - It also serve as source of natural calcium since the calcium is from the plant itself in is natural form. No artificial Calcium is added.

MAXIMUM CLINICAL STRENGTH FORMULA - We developed and formulated the product in the maximum clinical strength formula,1500 mg / Serving (Recommended clinical dosage is 1500- 3000mg/ Day), in Kosher, Halal and Vegetarian Capsules without adding any Fillers, Binder or Artificial ingredients. Our products are also Gluten and GMO Free.


I took 2 of the Raspberry Ketones and 1 of the Garcinia Cambogia 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch everyday.

I have taken these everyday for over two weeks (all over the Christmas period) and feel really good about them. I have taken diet supplements before that have made me feel shaky and sick. I have not had any side effects with these products.

I feel they have really helped me keep a lid on my Christmas festivities. I will continue using it until the bottles are gone and see what the results are, with all the Christmas treats gone from my house. I do feel however that this product reduced my appetite without any weird feelings etc. That is a BIG plus for me.

I like the fact that the products have no fillers, additives, or artificial ingredients. The capsules used are even vegetarian capsules, formulated by the suggestion of Dr. OZ!






©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Really it is quite nice blog about information on Garcinia Cambogia products.
    When I was searching for the What is Garcinia Cambogia Extract?, I have found your blog and garciniacambogiaweightloss.in . Both are very useful to me.

    Thanks for posting the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your articles. This was a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
    I have some relevant information you can review below.
    Garcinia Slim 500 experience
    Garcinia Slim 500 UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your articles. This was a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
    I have some relevant information you can review below.
    Garcinia Slim 500 experience
    Garcinia Slim 500 UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts.
    harga garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13