Super Bright Rim Lights - Personalized LED Colorful - Review

I was recently sent a cool review from Good Stuff from Tomoson and it shipped from Amazon. My kids really love to cycle and as they are getting older sometimes they have to cycle as it's getting dark. In fact bike lights are important. These lights are really fun and practical at the same time. I received a pack of six lights which was perfect because the kids each got two (one on each wheel).


The lights were pretty easy to install. They actually fit on the tire valve stem. I just took off the little black covers and put some little extension on the light and screwed them onto the value stem. It literally took two seconds - well it did on the bike that I could undo, my husband had to undo the black covers off one of the bikes.

Jam, Boo, and Captain were really excited when I told them I wanted to video them cycling in the dark. We don't have any street lights and it's really dark so it was the perfect place to try out the lights.


They look really cool, and I am sure they will make the kids more visible while riding. However they won't replace proper bike lights for night-time driving - but they sure are fun!

Motion sensor LED technology ensures durability along with 50,000 hours of lifetime
Easy to install - simple attach LED wheel flash light to valve stem on bike. Fits almost all bikes.
Package includes a 3 pack of 2x green 2x blue and 2x colorful LED Valve Bike Lights.
Speed Racer is rust resistant, 1100% waterproof and usable through any terrain.

The colors were perfect for my clan. Captain's favorite color is green, Jam took the blue ones, and Boo definitely LOVES the colorful ones. She said it was like cycling with rainbows on her tires.





©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13