Goals for the New Year

I hate New Year Resolution's. However, that doesn't mean I don't want to improve myself, I just don't think it's necessary to make a huge deal every January 1st.

As a family we watched a awesome movie recently called 'When the Game Stands Tall".

After the movie we had a discussion about the catchphrase as such from the movie 'make a perfect effort'.

I really like the concept.  We all know we can't be perfect.  However we can make a perfect effort.  If we do this, even if we fail we can feel good about everything we do.

So I know a lot of people have been talking about a 'word' for 2015 but we have a phrase or moto so to speak.

"Make a Perfect Effort".

Here's to a good 2015!

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13