Random Five Friday - January 2nd

Happy New Year

1. I missed my random five last week. Mainly because I was busy celebrating boxing day with my family. 

2. We had a great Christmas. Usually we get together with my extended family on Christmas Eve. However, due to the fact we could have EVERYONE together for the first time in quite a few years. It was worth waiting until Boxing Day. 

3. My brother in-law has just published a book on Amazon. It's the first of three. I read it last week and really enjoyed it. My Boo has just finished it and she really liked it too! Now Jam is reading it. Stand Alone is about a girl name Charli. She has one unique characteristic - she can't lie. It's is a good mix of supernatural, good vs evil. I can't wait to read the next two books!


4. We ended up with an impromptu movie night tonight. We don't do sleep-overs so the kids think it's fun when they can have pizza, popcorn, and a movie with friends until 10pm!

5. Friday night for me is a night of Lewis. We love them because they are all movie length and not very gruesome.



Hope you have had a good week!




The Pebble Pond

©2011-2014 Chickensbunniesandhomeschool. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author Chickensbunniesandhomeschool.blogspot.com

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

HOPEFUL by Shelley Shepard Gray | Win a copy! Plus my Review

Magnificent Tales -Treasury of Bible Stories - Review and Giveaway

The Ultimate Blog Party #UBP13